The Lincoln Legacy Society
The Lincoln Legacy Society is an honorary organization of friends
and benefactors of the Illinois Bar Foundation, who support its mission through
charitable bequests and other planned gifts.
Through membership in the Lincoln Legacy Society, the Foundation extends its
warm appreciation to individuals who make known their thoughtful gift intentions.
If you do remember the Illinois Bar Foundation in your estate plan, we ask that you
tell us about it now so that the Foundation can thank you, not your executor, for
your generosity and thoughtfulness. Your gift may also inspire others if you will
allow us to include your name on the Lincoln Legacy Society Membership List.
Lincoln Legacy Society Membership Benefits
- Membership in a select circle of Illinois lawyers
- Invitation to Lincoln Legacy Society recognition events
- Recognition in appropriate Illinois Bar Foundation publications
- Special nametag identification at appropriate ISBA and IBF functions
By joining the Lincoln Legacy Society today, you permit the Foundation to thank you, not your executor,
for your generosity. Additionally, you will serve as an inspiration to others to make an estate gift and join
the Lincoln Legacy Society.
For more information on the types of estate gifts which qualify for Lincoln Legacy Society membership,
contact the Illinois Bar Foundation at (312) 726-6072 for its estate planning materials.
Upcoming Lincoln Legacy Events
- For more information on upcoming events sponsored by the Lincoln Legacy Society, please click here.